JTN® replaces stuffy professors with engaging online and offline L&D environments – helping junior teams learn how to develop hard and soft skills, build resilience, inject creative thinking and demonstrate their value to their managers and employer.
First-time managers enrolled in JTN’s signature Brand New Leaders™️ program learn effective people and task management skills, as well as practical tools and frameworks to help them support and develop their own teams – ultimately learning how management becomes leadership.
This year-long coaching and training program is led by experienced business leaders with input and advice from new and experienced managers throughout.
Graduates from the program will have a new level of confidence as well as skills critical to success in their new role:
- How To: Manage conflicting priorities from clients and other internal/external stakeholders
- How To: Communicate with authority and precision
- How To: Deliver excellent client service under pressure
- How To: Effectively delegate, drop or complete work assigned by managers and clients
- How To: Have difficult conversations with juniors, peers, seniors and clients
- How To: Develop a culture of innovation for themselves and their new team
…and much more.
To enroll yourself or team members into the program, contact Cassie Cahill: firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 877 465 7740